The registration for the SWISSMAN 2017 lottery is open from 06 November 6:00 pm until November 16 at midnight. Before registering, you have to have read and understood the SWISSMAN Manual 2017 and the Release of Liability.
- We ask you for information on your supporter. It is possible to change your supporter at a later time. If you get allocated a slot, you will receive the link to do so in the conformation email.
- The sizes of the supporter-shirts will already be ordered at registration. The size cannot be changed with an eventual change of supporter at a later time.
- The athletes have the possibility to subscribe themselves to the waiting list at registration. Athletes will be selected from the list if someone will not have paid the registration fee. Athletes from the waiting list will be contacted until all the slots have been allocated. After the entry list is published, no slots will be given on if an athlete cancels.
Similar to the new lottery system introduced by the Norseman in 2015, athletes who register for the SWISSMAN multiple times increase their chances to win a lottery slot with each year they sign up and are not lucky.
If you register for the SWISSMAN 2017 and don’t win a slot, your name will be in the lottery twice, three times, four times the following year(s) until you win. Afterwards you start again with one registration and your name in the lottery only once.
Important information for the registration:
- Please make sure that you have correctly entered your email address. If not, you will not receive further information as well as the results from the lottery.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration. If you don’t get this email in 12 hours’ time, please check your spam folder. Only if you are sure that you didn’t receive the email, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email with your result on Sunday evening (MEZ), November 20.