SWISSMAN 2019 Registration
The registration for the SWISSMAN 2019 lottery is open from 01 November 5:00 pm until November 15 at midnight. Before registering, you have to have read and understood the SWISSMAN Manual 2019 and the Release of Liability.
- We ask you for information on your supporter. It is possible to change your supporter at a later time. If you get allocated a slot, you will receive the link to do so in the conformation email.
- The sizes of the supporter-shirts will already be ordered at registration. The size cannot be changed with an eventual change of supporter at a later time.
- The athletes have the possibility to subscribe themselves to the waiting list at registration. Athletes will be selected from the list if someone will not have paid the registration fee. Athletes from the waiting list will be contacted until all the slots have been allocated. After the entry list is published, no slots will be given on if an athlete cancels.
- Athletes who register for the SWISSMAN multiple times increase their chances to win a lottery slot with each year they sign up and are not lucky. This means: If an athlete registered for the SWISSMAN 2018 and didn’t win a slot, his name will now be in the lottery twice if he registers again. If he’s again unlucky it will sum up to three times, four times the following year(s) until he wins. Afterwards he starts again with one registration and his name in the lottery only once.
Important information for the registration:
- Please make sure that you have correctly entered your email address. If not, you will not receive further information as well as the results from the lottery.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration. If you don’t get this email in 12 hours’ time, please check your spam folder. Only if you are sure that you didn’t receive the email, contact us on email@example.com.
You will receive an email with your result on Sunday evening (CET), November 18, 2018.